Gentlemen of Berlin! Ever wonder what women consider a great online dating experience? Single ladies share their Tinder in Berlin stories, read on!
- Susan, 35, Freelance Project Manager living in Neukölln: OKC – dinner, lots in common, great company, he didn’t ask ‘so do you want to see me again’ to my face at the end of the date, he said ‘ I would really like to see you again, would you like to have dinner’ the next day by text. OKC – bar, best sex of the year, all night, that would be telling
- Sara, 21, Student living in Neukölln: I met a guy through Tinder in Berlin and he was super clear from the beginning. He was just looking for fun. That was perfect for me in that moment so we both knew that the relationship had an expiration date. It was the best because I didn’t create false expectations and we really had a lot of fun. One of the best ones was in his place, after sex I asked him if we wanted to smoke some weed with me. We weren’t too high but we stayed up to watch the sunrise and after ended up watching transformers and talking about if we are living on the Matrix or not. Really nice guy. And of course the sex with him was great. We ended up dating for 9 months 😀
- Ama, 30, Piercer living in Neukölln: We used Tinder, he was much older, after three months of dating we moved in together and I got pregnant immediately. But we are happy about that.
- Precious, 25, Student living in Friedrichshain: App: Tinder. He was a super sexy student. Tall, blue eyes and smart as hell. Kind of a hippie but still a complete gentleman. He suggested we go to Mauerpark to watch the sunset (which is now my go to date during the summer) even though he doesn’t live in Berlin, and would be coming only just to meet me. We talked for a super long time and turns out he has baggage from his past relationship (shocker!). I was kind of into another tinder guy, but completely felt the spark with this guy on the second date. I tend to give guys a second chance. It would’ve only been a summer thing anyway, as I was moving back to London. We met a couple of times, had sex, then he ghosted me.
- Annie, 30, Graphic Designer living in Schöneberg: On the 3rd date we went to Gärten der Welt. He never forced anything physical on me and while he did talk a lot about himself, he also asked me questions to get to know me
These were stories of best online dating experiences. Wanna read about the worst online dating experiences? Read the article here.
Want to get more dates? Then optimize your online dating profile and get better photos! Shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not in Berlin? We work with the best dating photographers in Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt and in all major cities across the world, get in touch!