Gentlemen of Berlin! Need ideas for where to go on a first date? Check out these 7 ideas – shared by Single ladies in Berlin as their favourites.
- Susan, 35, Freelance Project Manager living in Neukölln: Café + walk
- Sara, 21, Student living in Neukölln: Mano Café Bar (Dating Photographer comments: Heeell yea! Super chill place with good cocktails and a fun crowd, you always have a good time there.)
- Precious, 25, Student living in Friedrichshain: Sunsets at Mauerpark or by the Spree, near the East Side Gallery
- Ama, 30, Piercer living in Neukölln: Park, summer evening, cold beer
- Annie, 30, Graphic designer living in Schöneberg: Videogame museum
- Lena, 30, Social worker living in Friedrichshain: Can’t tell. Somewhere relaxed and quiet is nice. I’m a fan of wine bars for example.
- Sophia, 28, Dating Photographer living in Charlottenburg: Victoria Bar near Gleisdreieck! It is classy & has delicious cocktails. Look out for their happy hour, daily from 18.30 – 21.30.
Want to get more dates? Then optimize your online dating profile and get better photos! Shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not in Berlin? We work with the best dating photographers in all major cities, get in touch!