Gentlemen of Berlin! We asked single ladies in Berlin what they consider the bigggest No-Go’s in online dating profiles. Read. And Learn.
- Susan, 35, Freelance Project Manager living in Neukölln: Expression of an axe murderer, topless mirror selfie, gym selfie, on motorbike.
- Nelly, 46, Teacher living in Reinickendorf: Racism, antisemitsim, anti-feminism.
- Sara, 21, Student living in Neukölln: When in the photos they are super high, studios photos and too much muscles.
- Ama, 30, Piercer living in Neukölln: Empty profile.
- Precious, 25, Student living in Friedrichshain: “hErE fOr A gOoD tImE, nOt A lOnG tImE” So damn cliché.
- Annie, 30, Graphic Desinger living in Schöneberg: Just body, photos with girlfriends, group photos, no face…
- Lena, 30, Social Worker living in Friedrichshain: Of course the classic dick pic.
- Valene, 33, Freelancer living in Prenzlauer Berg: Pics of cars or objects. Its the same as a dic pick…unimpressive.
Want to get more dates? Then optimize your online dating profile and get better photos! Shoot us a line at email@example.com
Not in Berlin? We work with the best dating photographers in all major cities, get in touch!